January 13, 2015

Unified Post Names

I think it would be really helpful if we all had to name our posts the same thing just so we understand as we glance through what each post's purpose was.  For example when we are talking about the philosophers and the insights they can provide for social media, we could call those posts by the philosophers name (i.e. "Plato Post").  Then, when we go to submit the collaborative version or second draft that should incorporate all of our posts on Plato we could all entitle it "Collaborative Plato Post".  I just feel like it would make everything easier to sift through on the blog. Maybe there is an even better way to organize, but I think something like this would be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I'll add my voice to Lisa's here: there's been like twenty new posts since Monday. They definitely need to be consolidated in some way, so as not to completely overwhelm visitors.

    ReplyDelete