January 7, 2015

The Mean of Social Media

I think it it necessary to determine where I want to go (or what I want my audience to do) before I plan out a trip.  We haven't discussed any philosophical figures yet, but I feel it among the more important goals to begin determining the "what" and "why" of our future website while we consider their thoughts.  Then, I think we can decide how to use our tools.  Perhaps this is simply a deeper thinking about what we've talked regarding the poetics.  I'm wondering what the "idea" we want to create is so as to refine it toward the "ideal".  I think what was talked about in class are elements of this idea, but I haven't quite come up with anything worth writing down yet.  I find myself following Aristotle's line of thinking when he talks about the mean.  What is the "mean" of social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment