February 8, 2015

Adjusting the Blog

Hume: Value/Beauty not in thing itself, but created by beholder.

Kant: People enjoy creating values and understanding all of it.

For now, the "beholders" of our blog are just us, so I think it is important we feel comfortable using it and see value in it.  A good thing about the blog is that we all have been able to be creative and figure out our different preferred ways of expressing our ideas whether it be videos, pictures, etc.  I think the way it can be improved, or the thing that I as the beholder do not value, is how long the posts are usually.  I want to read all of the material, but I find myself just skimming it most of the time.  So I think it would be really good if we wrote 3-4 sentence summaries if our posts are long.  This would allow someone who is just scrolling through to be able to get the general idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment